Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Day Off

Decide to leave the camera in the bag and relax after two solid days of trains, buses and boats. Tyler and I spent the afternoon at the beach, found Damian and sat about some bars for some beers. Didgeridoo's and hand drumming signaled time to switch to buckets of harder stuff. We tried a beach party out but it didn't take. Back on the strip we decided it would be funny to drink at the whore bar. All of the girls were out for the night so we had the run of the place. The owner was a very nice lady named Moulin. Moulin is in her early forties but has only been a lady for the last six years. I played pool against Moulin for a drink. Moulin took great joy in flashing me during difficult shots. I lost. Tyler was still a little skittish about lady boys from his bad Bangkok experience and decided to go home for the night. Damian lost several games of connect four to Moulin before switching to a game similar to Janga. Having access to a very open and friendly lady boy Damian asked every question he could think of. I'm going to give quote of the night to Damian for "There's nothing there, she showed me!" Well informed we moved on to a bar with more people. Ting Tongs fit the bill so we sat at the bar and chatted up the other tourists. Very unfortunately the sun decided to come up. Realizing that the day was pretty much shot I stayed up a little longer had a swim. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment